Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time passes Quickly!




Well this has been a strange week. New opportunities at work that keep me busy. And good news about a friend at work. Hopefully she will stay healthy for a long long time. And the time is passing very quickly nowadays. Six months ago my father left us for a better place. Does not seem like it has been that long ago. When I talked to my mom this week you could hear the heartache in her voice from thinking about it. This holiday season is going to be rough on her, I will just have to spend more time with her. Got lucky this week, managed to get close enough to a flock of Geese to get a couple of shots of them. They were very skittish so this was as close as I was able to get to them.

1 comment:

Morgaine said...

I love the geese; you were able to get in pretty well for these shots. :)