Monday, November 10, 2008

Father's Appreciation Day.

Just got back from a wonderful weekend visiting my son and his girlfriend at school. The scenery on the drive over was very lovely, the fall colors looked great this time of year.The wind towers are getting closer to the river on the Oregon side of the gorge. Should have stopped and took some pictures of them but when you see them everyday they loose interest after a while. The kids gave me my birthday present when we got there. And tonight I got to eat a piece of the carrot cake that my son's girlfriend made for me. YUMMY!!!! We spent part of the day Saturday at the football game. The game started out nice but they could not hold off the other team. Saturday night we drove into Lewiston, Idaho for dinner. The gas prices were $2.09 a gallon, too bad we filled up in Pullman earlier in the day. The drive back on Sunday was long because of fog around Pullman, but we did make good time after the fog lifted.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Your photo's are so great, RTHDE. I truly enjoy looking at them.