Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Lights!

We went out to dinner tonight, quiet in the restaurant as we were the only ones there. I took my camera so that my wife would let me take some pictures of the lights down at the lake. My daughter went to dinner with us and helped me with some of the pictures, before she got too cold and went back to the truck to enjoy the heat. The Merry go Round that the city put up at the lake is wonderful.

Christmas Lights

Horses1

The snow makes the pictures look much better.

 

The way is shut

Bridge to the Island

I hope everyone has a chance to go to the lake and see the lights while the snow is still on the ground.

1 comment:

Diana said...

How pretty. I have been staying home at night but maybe I should be ventturing out. hmmmm...I'll think about it this weekend.