Friday, June 18, 2010

Searching for my Soul!


Loosing my Soul has been bothering me a lot lately. And today it got under my skin. It's time to start searching for it. But first I need to figure out when it seemed to be missing. Part of it could have left when we moved up here from Arkansas. When the teachers at school could not pronounce my name the way it is supposed to be pronounced. After ignoring them when they pronounced my name wrong, they called my mother and told her there was something wrong with me. After weeks of having them call a name that was not mine I guess part of my soul gave up and gave in to them. Should have stood my ground and made them pronounce it correctly. But 8 year olds have a hard time adjusting to just moving and trying to make new friends without the hassles brought on by adults that should know better. I answer to both pronunciations now, but I like my givin name far better!!

No comments: